Shipping and Handling
(Continental U.S., Alaska and Hawaii)
Shipping charges are based on current United States Postal Service Priority rates (USPS). However if you prefer to use another method of shipping, feel free to inform us when ordering by e-mail located on our contact page or a phone call to (208) 634-4030 and arrangements will be made before your order is complete and new shipping charges are applied.
Unless an item is on back order, orders generally ship within 48 hours. Once your order has been shipped and payment has been processed, you will be e-mailed an invoice copy of the order. Please keep in mind that when an item is purchased, it is the responsibility of Auggie’s to process and ship the order. However, once the order has been shipped, it becomes the responsibility of the shipping company.
We cannot guarantee that an order will reach its destination by a certain day or time, however, if there is a problem with the shipment, we will be more than happy to track the shipment.
USPS (3-8 Business days) Business days are Monday- Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States
|United States Postal Service Shipping Rates|
|Order Total||Shipping Charge|
|Less Than 25$||$6.95|
|$25.01 - $50.00||$9.95|
|$50.01 - $75.00||$11.95|
|$75.01 - $100.00||$13.95|
|$100.01 - $150.00||$15.95|
|$150.01 - $200.00||$17.95|
|$200.01 - 300.00||$19.95|
|$300.01 - $400.00||$24.95|
We are so confident that you will love our products that we have a 30 day return policy, except for custom orders and rugs larger than 2 pelts; unless there is a manufacturer’s defect, or an ordering error on our part. Please make sure when trying on slippers and moccasins that you are standing on a clean surface. If soles get dirty or shoes show any signs of wear, they will not be returnable.
When returning your items, please call (208) 634-4030 or e-mail us from our contact page for return address and return authorization number and instructions on returns.
- We require a proof of purchase (receipt) to process all returns/exchanges.
- Your items should be sent to us in unused and in new condition. We will be unable to process your replacement or credit unless you are returning it due to problems with materials or workmanship.
- It is the customers’ responsibility to pay for all insurance and postage on returned items. We cannot credit you for these expenses.
- Please communicate to us your reason for returning the item.
- Include your return address and your phone number if we need to discuss with you problems arising from this return.
- Let us know whether you would like to have the item repaired, exchange it for another item, or simply get a refund on your purchase. If you would like to exchange the item, please let us know the item we are to send in its place.
- In the event of a refund, the original shipping costs cannot be refunded. A 5% restocking and handling charge will be deducted from the refund total.
- A credit will show up on your credit card statement within 2-4 weeks.